Mrs. Maroney represents individual and institutional clients, including national and local lending institutions, asset-based lenders, equipment lessors, debt buyers, and judgment creditors. The Firm will work with each client to maximize recovery while seeking to protect their rights to payment and collateral and help them to recover their losses. The Firm can assist clients to recover funds and assets in Chapter 7, Chapter 11 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy proceedings.
Mrs. Maroney has been representing creditors throughout her career in various industries, including construction, manufacturing, equipment leasing, and real estate. This representation involves:
• Representing clients in state and federal Court litigation
• Seeking prejudgment remedies to recover collateral and preserve assets
• Obtaining appointment of receivers and administration of receiverships
• Initiating post-judgment collections
• Investigating and attacking fraudulent transfers by debtors
• Negotiating non-bankruptcy workouts and restructurings
• Analyzing debtors' assets and liabilities
• Negotiating with debtors before and after bankruptcy filing regarding use of cash collateral, sales and use of assets, and plan treatment
• Protecting rights to collateral, including contract proceeds, leased equipment, personal property, and real property
• Litigating cash collateral disputes, motions for stay relief and adequate protection claims, non-discharge ability of debts, lien priority issues, assumption or rejection of leases, and plan of reorganization confirmation issues
• Preference and fraudulent transfer litigation
Mrs. Maroney represents businesses and lenders in Phoenix and throughout the state of Arizona, including the greater metropolitan Phoenix area, Tucson, Flagstaff, and Prescott.
The firm does not represent Debtors and is not a “debt relief agency”.