• Pre-Judgment Provisional Remedies-to recover collateral or seize assets prejudgment
• Replevin of Collateral-Pre and Post-judgment
• Breach of Contract-Loan Agreements, Notes, Equipment Leases and Commercial Landlord Tenant matters
• Complex contract litigation from the initial complaint through trial
• UCC Article 2A Equipment Lease litigation-representing Leasing companies in replevin and lease defense matters
• Judicial Foreclosure and Quiet title matters
• UCC priority, perfection, and personal property sales litigation
• Deficiency Actions post Trustee’s sales
The Firm’s goal is to achieve the best possible outcome for clients at an affordable price. Whether this is through negotiating a resolution outside of court, or if necessary engaging in complex, litigation, Mrs. Maroney strives to provide effective, efficient representation.
Mrs. Maroney’s fees arrangements are typically on an hourly basis but contingency representation will be considered in any appropriate case. Please call to discuss the fee arrangement that will be appropriate in your case.